Candy corn images : Candy shack games : Candy buffet diy.
Candy Corn Images
- A form of chewy candy shaped like a large kernel of corn
- a small yellow and white candy shaped to resemble a kernel of corn
- 50 cals in 15 g pouch (0 fat)– all sugar and salt. Leave ‘em out in a bowl and everyone eats them. They’re like Doritos, you can’t have just one.
- Candy corn is a confection popular in the United States and Canada, particularly in autumn around Halloween. Candy corn was created in the 1880s by George Renninger of the Wunderlee Candy Company, the three colors of the candy mimic the appearance of North American corn.
- (image) an iconic mental representation; “her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate”
- (image) render visible, as by means of MRI
- An optical appearance or counterpart produced by light or other radiation from an object reflected in a mirror or refracted through a lens
- (image) persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; “a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty”
- A representation of the external form of a person or thing in sculpture, painting, etc
- A visible impression obtained by a camera, telescope, microscope, or other device, or displayed on a video screen
candy corn images – Chalk Ink
sweetheart candy corn
Sweetheart Candy Corn
Available at Ferris Coffee and Nut.
227 Winter NW
About $6.00 per pound.
strobist lighting info: sb800 fired wirelessly at
camera left with 10×12 craft foam taped to it for a
large bounce source. White three ring binder to camera
right for fill.
Black 12×18 foam sheet below and sweeping up in back.
Done on my desktop.
Candy Corn Trail Mix